An Cnoc

Pronounced: an-nock. Built: 1894. Current Owner: Inver House Distillers. Production Capacity: 1,500,000 Litres. The first official bottling of this malt was in 1990, almost a century after the distillery's foundation. The distillery is in the village of Knock, between the rivers Spey, Isla and Deveron. It was the first to be established by the Distillers Company Limited and was used to provide malt whisky for the blenders Haig. In 1983 it was closed but five years later was acquired by the partners in Inver House under the name of the Knockdhu Distillery Company. Knockdhu was the first of the many distilleries to reopen toward the end of the decade and in the early 1990s.
0 items in this collection.
Pronounced: an-nock. Built: 1894. Current Owner: Inver House Distillers. Production Capacity: 1,500,000 Litres. The first official bottling of this malt was in 1990, almost a century after the distillery's foundation. The distillery is in the village of Knock, between the rivers Spey, Isla and Deveron. It was the first to be established by the Distillers Company Limited and was used to provide malt whisky for the blenders Haig. In 1983 it was closed but five years later was acquired by the partners in Inver House under the name of the Knockdhu Distillery Company. Knockdhu was the first of the many distilleries to reopen toward the end of the decade and in the early 1990s.

Filters

Sorry, there are no products in this collection

Sort by
  • Featured
  • Best selling
  • Alphabetically, A-Z
  • Alphabetically, Z-A
  • Price, low to high
  • Price, high to low
  • Date, old to new
  • Date, new to old

Recently Viewed Products